ZUP IT Innovation welcomes contributions from everyone who wants to participate in our community! To use this Forum, you must agree with this code of conduct.
Our goal is creating an exponentially evolving setting for people to explore their full potential. This community will serve you as a point of contact to change experiences along the Open Source community of ZUP Projects.
We are committed to provide you a positive experience during your interaction into our community.
We value people and care about their well-being. ZUP hopes to contribute to an open, welcoming, diverse, inclusive, and healthy community. Therefore, it is required that all participants agree and adhere to these code of conduct in order to help us create a healthy and constructive community experience for all.
All participants are expected to behave professionally and respectfully to each other. We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form, regardless of experience, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, color, socio-economic status, ethnicity, religion, nationality, or any other categories.
Examples of behavior that contributes to a positive environment for our community include:
- Be welcoming, kind and respectful, regardless the differing opinions, points of views and experiences;
- Be responsible and professional, accepting responsibility and apologizing to those affected by our mistakes, and learning from the experience;
- Be supportive and look out for each other! In our corporate culture we call it “zupper helps zupper”.
- Be open to offering and accepting constructive feedbacks;
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- Offensive or inappropriate comments related to gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, or any other diversity category;
- Disrespect towards differences of opinion
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, harassing photography or recording
- Harassment, intimidation or bullying (in-person or public)
- Sexual harassment or any improper physical contact or without consent
- Trolling, insulting or derogatory commejnts, and personal or political attacks
- Publishing others’ private information, as a physical or email address, without their explicit permission
- Any other conduct which could be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
If you have seen, heard or just suspect any of these misconduct, please contact us by submitting an conduct incident report.
ZUP Community leaders are responsible for taking appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any behavior that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
Be aware when any undue behavior was identified, the participant will be notified privately by community leaders. They will provide an explanation of why the behavior was inappropriate and a public apology may be requested. In addition, “appropriate actions” made by ZUP Community leaders may include, but are not limited to, to remove, edit, or reject comments, commits, code and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct as well as warnings or temporary or permanent ban.