Hello @NitinJain !
Thank you for your interest in our project and your questions.
About your questions:
1. Are we planning to release a production version of React Native Beagle Lib.
Today Beagle offers full mobile support for Android and iOS
However, we have started developing support for React Native. All details about this development are listed in this project documentation where you will find what was developed, and what is still being developed. Please check all details about it in our documentation section for Beagle React Native
2. Some more details around beagle complete workflow, like:
2.1: Are we generating different Json schema for different platforms (Native, web)?
- No, the generated JSON is the same for all platforms (Web or Mobile).
2.2: Are we having different component lib for different platforms (Native, Web)?
- Yes, Beagle works as a “native translator” for the JSON scheme it receives from the backend. This means that each platform needs to be integrated with its own specific library so that components are created natively, that is, the JSON schema received from the Backend is the same for all platforms, however, each platform will interpret it and render components NATIVELY.
2.3: If yes, then can’t we produce web output from using React Native.?
- It depends. React codes are similar to React Native codes and can be reused in many cases, however, each platform needs to be responsible for creating its own native views. Nevertheless, according to answer 2.2 above, two projects are needed (one to render for the Web and the other for React native), in any case, it is worth remembering that the backend can be the same for all platforms, and the outputs will follow the JSON contract established by Beagle.
3. Any Architectural diagram to help us get more understanding of the internal working of Beagle, eventually, this will help us increase our confidence in the platform.
- Yes, we recently published a description of the architecture using the C4 Model which can be viewed at this link
4. Can we plan a short call with your team to check the synergies, if we can help you out with something?
- Yes, for sure! Please let us know your time zone and any available schedule so we can send you some suggestions. If you prefer so, you can also contact us through the email: opensourceATzup.com.br
Thank you a lot for your questions! Feel free to contact us at any time!